Sunday, November 5, 2017

Storage Solutions

Finding storage solutions that work for your space can be a challenge. When it comes to storage, some people may think that it has to be boring. I love using decorative storage bins because you can choose bins that match your style and work as part of the room. Incorporating pieces of furniture throughout your home that also double as storage, is a great way to make your style functional. Side tables with shelving and benches with cubbies are two examples of functional furniture pieces that can house stylish storage bins.

Storage bins are also a great solution for closets. In my bathroom linen closet, I use storage bins to keep towels and washcloths organized. I also have separate containers for hair products, makeup, and other toiletries. I love using the bins for my linen closet because everything has a place and is easily accessible when I need to get ready in a hurry. I also utilize storage bins for my bedroom closet organization. I organize my hats and purses in their own bins, as well as these that I use for my shoes. Target has a great selection of storage bins that can be used for many different areas of your house.  


storage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments