Sunday, September 24, 2017

Closet Preview: Shoe Organization

Many people struggle with closet organization. The closet is an easy place for items to get tossed into and forgotten about because you can just close the door to hide the mess. One major component of any closet should be shoe storage. I am by no means a shoe fanatic, but I do have a healthy collection. From heels, wedges, sandals, slip-ons, boots, and running shoes, it was difficult at first to find a space-saving solution that would neatly store all of my shoes.

I decided to use a cube storage unit that came with pink bins for three of the cubbies, to put in the top of my closet. In the open cubbies, I display all of my favorite heels because it adds a bit of elegance to the mundane storage design. The pink bins contain sandals and sneakers that I wear on an everyday basis. I also have a stepping stool that can be folded away because some levels of the storage are hard to reach.


Home improvement stores are a good place to look for storage units ranging from small to large, or even custom sizes. This one from Target is a nice option if you are looking for a more affordable piece.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments